1. Kanye Tee – So those of you who know good music will definitely appreciate this T shirt. I saw it in Bangkok and as a huge Kanye West fan I had to get it! He looks like such a boss, and while wearing it I feel like one too. 😉
2. Maybeline Falsies Mascara – This is hands down the best mascara out there for those who refuse to spend over $10. It has the same effect as Lancome Hypnose mascara (I have compared) and it is so much cheaper! This mascara really makes your eyelashes look fake (hence the name). Choose “Black Drama” for the sexiest lashes!
3. Hermes iPad Case – This iPad case is my new obsession. It’s another Bangkok purchase, and it was worth every penny. It’s real leather and even has a fold out stand! It protects my iPad and makes it look good at the same time.
4. L’Oreal Faded Jeans Nail Polish – This is my new favorite nail color for the summer. It is so refreshing and really makes your nails pop! We’ve all seen the fluorescent pink, green and yellow nails repeatedly, its now time to switch it up with some classic blue.
5. Sephora Instant De puffing roll-on gel – I apply this roll on gel underneath my eyes before applying concealer. The first place people notice the effects of aging are around the eyes. That’s why it’s important to avoid dryness around this sensitive area, especially when applying make up. Instead of having puffy tired eyes, this roll on gel gives you a fresh and bright-eyed look!