1. Keds – I’ve been looking for a trendy and casual pair of shoes for the summer. I bought these shoes from Toronto at Town Shoes for only $59.95. They’re great to wear with jean shorts or a loose fitted linen pant. Easy to match with bright colors and neutrals!
2. Zara Blouse – I love the comfortable fit of this blouse. It’s breathable and practical, easy to match with a pair of shorts or a skirt or even with a pair of pants for work. I’m currently obsessed with tiny floral prints and I think it works perfectly with my day-to-day style.
3. Only Eyelet Dress – This is the perfect summer dress to wear from day to night. It’s trendy but also conservative. It’s easy to accessorize. You can keep it simple or add some funky colored jewelry to add some excitement to your look.
4. Vasanti Eye Putty – I received this Eye Putty as a gift. It’s probably my favorite article in my makeup bag. I apply it with just my finger around the corner of my eye and underneath to blend it in. Vasanti is only available at select Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart) and on their website: http://vasanticosmetics.com/.
5. Shanti Clutches – What I love about these Shanti bags is that it’s not your typical clutch you can find at the mall. You can fit just about anything in there. Each one has a unique pattern and they are all made with genuine leather from India. Perfect for a gift!