- Bumble and Bumble Hair Power – This spray is literally God’s gift to women. If you are one of those girls whose hair gets super oily from touching it all day, Bumble and Bumble is the cure. This spray absorbs all the oil in your hair and allows you to add volume without having to wash your hair all the time! It’s a time saver and a life saver in one! Looking for it? Sephora is the place to go!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – This is my fav lip balm! I’ve tried a million of them and the moisture that Burt’s Bee’s provides is not comparable to any other lip balm! The best part is its all natural! Try mango, it’s the best one 😉
- Glasses – These glasses are super stylish! I bought them at Forever 21 for like 6 bucks and they add a certain edge to any outfit. I even got my prescription put in them lol. #obsessed
- Zara Star Scarf – This scarf is from Zara in India. Am I the only one who has suddenly become obsessed with stars? My theory is if you want to look like a star, wear them!
- Chanel’s VitaLumiere Aqua Foundation – Okay this is the most expensive product in my make up bag, but it is also the most effective! Its a water based foundation that gives me the best coverage! It’s so light and smooth that I can wear it everyday without feeling like a clown. You can never go wrong with Chanel.