- H&M Gold Chain Necklace – Large statement necklaces seem to be everywhere this spring and although I’m not a big “bling” type of person I really enjoyed the sophistication of this particular piece. And with a price like $19.95, what’s not to love?
- Essie’s All In One Base – In the past few months I’ve been having such problems with brittle nails, and honestly breaking a nail really is such a downer (Call me a diva, but you know it’s true). I picked up Essie’s base coat that also strengthens and breaks no more!
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation – Oh Chanel… What else is there to say? I started using Chanel foundation about a year ago and although it’s quite pricy it is every bit worth it. I wear my face everyday, why wouldn’t I use the best?
- Zara Little Black Dress – An LBD is one of the most essential items one must own (If you don’t have one, go and buy one right NOW!). Zara produced the prefect little flared LBD with studded detail and a back cutout. This harmonious combination of girly and edgy is exactly what my closet needed.
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie – As a newcomer to the world of lipstick (yes, I’m late, I know) it was pretty difficult for me to try to find something that wouldn’t scare me off the lipstick market completely. This particular lip butter is the perfect combination between a lipstick and a chap stick, giving my lips the moisture they need and the color I want.